twitter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

National Youth Science Forum.

So, I forgot to blog during the holidays. Whoops.

Anyway, in early January, I was busy attending the National Youth Science Forum. I'm going to try to do this without sounding cheesy, but... It was the greatest experience of my life.

The people I met, the things I saw, the things I got to do were absolutely amazing.

The people.

I met nerd nerds, Warhammer nerds, EVE Online Nerds, Ancient History nerds, nature photography nerds, people photography nerds, unnerdy nerds, science nerds (no, really?)... just.... all such amazing people.


Then, the things we all did. We had heaps of lab/industry visits- we went to the Shipwreck Gallery, The Mint and Alcoa, just to name a few. Plus- heaps of different uni visits.

I learnt to program Pong.

So... yeah.

NYSF WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment