twitter

Monday, January 4, 2010

Nerd ramblings.

I'm preeetttyyy sure that almost every, single WoW player thinks that their guild is the greatest. I'm sure that almost all of them are convinced that their guildies are some of the nicest people they'll meet online.

Bullshit. My guildies are better.

I'm always blown away by the kindness of my online friends. Whenever I start to loose faith in humanity during a failed battleground, when chat is spammed with "we loose, fags" and "l2 play, n00blet", hope is always restored as a guild member offers free gear to everyone before selling it for personal gain, gives help to a lowbie or just laughs at themselves when the realise they've been playing a character for 19 days that still isn't level 80... oh, wait, that last one's just me.

Anyway, I love my guild. They restore my faith in people who lurk on teh interwebz. <3

I find myself logging into WoW, to just sit on guild chat, talking about cups of tea (I usually start those discussions), vampires (ones that don't sparkle, thank God) or something equally nifty.

I don't know what the point of this is. But I don't care. (:

The people in my guild are some of the nicest people I've ever had the privilege of getting to know.

ily, guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment