twitter

Thursday, February 25, 2010

An update, I guess.

Well, wow. A lot's happened since I last blogged. Kind of forgot about this, to be honest. (Though I doubt that anyone really cares.)

I... don't know what to say.

New Metalocalypse season, another fight with Ryley, new music love, new guildies, new books that are amazing, Lions Youth of the Year stuff, speeches, essays, applications, maths, physics, Frost emblems, healing trinkets... quite a bit's been happening since I returned from the forum, I guess.

I miss everyone heaps. ):

I saw some of them on the weekend when I headed down to Brisbane for one of the uni seminars. Hopefully I'll see some more when I go to Melbourne (in about 3 weeks, I think).

... man, I'm going to be broke. Ah well.

Farewell.

1 comment:

  1. I have Metalocalypse on google alert for the continuation of season 3 and stumbled across this, just thought I'd drop a quick "cheers" from a fellow WoW geek hailing from the frozen reaches of Northr~er, I mean Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete