twitter

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm on (was on) a boat.

I had a good day today.

I woke up in my cousins house, showered with her giant (and I mean
giant) shower head, and then hopped into the car, and we made our way
towards somewhere.

I don't remember where this somewhere was, but we went to a really,
really, really nice cafe called Eucalypt. It was really nice. Really.

After this we went on one of those oversized rubber adventure boats,
and went to Tasman island.

I saw the worlds cutest seals. They were ridiculously cute. *squee*

Then we got pies, and are heading home. It's almost 3pm, but there's
no phone service at the moment, so I might not post this 'till later.
It doesn't really matter though, 'cause I doubt anyone other than me
will read it. :D

I love Royksopp. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment