twitter

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Procrastination, FTW.

I should probably be doing my mountains of homework right now, but meh.

I just did my FTV assignment, I'll get around to Maths and Chemistry later.

I had a good day today. I went to Euroka, managed to score a Demonoid invite off the greatest teacher in the world (which is a pirate's dream come true, BTW) and then went to the recording studio, and recorded. By mah self. MAD SKILLZZZZ.

I came home, gamed a little, then messed around on my computers.

I got one of my friend's old laptops, which was pretty much made of crap. I formatted the hard drive, did some partitioning, installed Windows 7 and now it is made of awesome.

I LOVE WINDOWS 7.

It's the first Windows OS I've ever used that hasn't made me die a little inside. Which is good. :D

... I got a new mouse. It's green, and nice.

I have orchestra practice tomorrow, which kinda sucks, but I'll probs see Steve the sound techie as he fixes the levels, which'll be nice. (:

... and I can totally game for hours tomorrow night. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment