twitter

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fonts.

Hanna says:
i'm totally copying your font
TAKE THAT.
haha, true, true
this is a nice font, though

Emma says:
Meany

Hanna says:
lol

Emma says:
It's Calibri
You said you liked it, so I guess it makes sense that you'd steal it

Hanna says:
century gothic will always be my significant ... font... other. But i'm experimenting a bit.
lol

Emma says:
LOL
You're two-timing Century Gothic!

Hanna says:
well, kinda, not really
i mean, century gothic's getting a little kinky with comic sans AND wingdings
so it's fair
and we both know
we just wanted to try out other things before our relationship became too serious, too permanent.
xD

Emma says:
Wait until I tell Comic Sans

Hanna says:
eheheheh.

Emma says:
Felix Titling is going to have a field day with this

Hanna says:
oh dear. I forgot about Felix... please don't tell!
I'll set you up with Forte if you don't... I know you've had your eye on him.

Emma says:
Yeah, but he's more of a fantasy for me; in reality I don't want such a thick font
It just wouldn't work out

Hanna says:
Hmm, I guess that could be a problem.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment