twitter

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spamming.

I desperatley need some Robes of Arcana for one of my 'lock quests, but every time I ask on /2 I kinda feel like I'm spamming. I don't know any tailors on this toon (amazing, I know.) and they're going for, like, 85g on the AH (which is ridiculous, considering they're pretty much useless for anyone above level 30). GAH.

Anyway, I'll go continue my "spamming".

/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.
/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.
/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.
/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.
/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.
/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.
/2 WTB [Robes of Arcana] pst me to neg. price or 15g COD.

GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment