twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No life.

From TWNetwork

"your little friend is a fake he steals videos and pretends to play to them

his cliffs of dover video is stolen and pretends to play it and he cant even fake it norma because he holds notes on parts wheere its impossible

khronmaster said this

"You should explain why you stole a Cliffs Of Dover GH3 video with nearly three million views and pretended to play along to it by adding a hands video and your intro. Not to mention you dedicated it to a friend. Gee, I'd be quite disappointed if my friend stole something and dedicated it to me.

you can't hold orange in Solo B buddy. It's impossible. You have to tap it. Not to mention you're using an explorer guitar controller and not tilting to activate star power...you could of just pressed select, but the select button is too far away and small from reach on the explorer controller to press to activate star power.

and it's too late to cover it up, I've already saved the video.

For those of you not knowing what I am talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWqu_6FJvg
^^That video is just this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOLZeeCS0-4
Except he added his hands view and his intro to it.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4464/kikistolen.jpg

Kiki posted this video a month ago. The video with 2.9 million views was posted before Guitar Hero 3 was even released.

If you're gonna cheat in GH, how should be know you're not cheating in TTR?""

My reply

"I've just finished playing World of Warcraft for 6 hours. And I thought I had no life.

Come on dude: who cares? IT'S A VIDEO.
So what if it's fake?
Kiki's video has 119 views. Seriously, who gives a fuck?

I can't believe I'm the one saying this (and not the one being told), but you need a life. Sending messages to all of his friends because his video is "fake"? Lame, and a giant waste of time.

I'm going to go and organise my Magic the Gathering cards now, feeling good while knowing that there is someone lamer than me out there. (:

Live long and prosper. :D"

It's good to know that there's someone lamer than me on the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment