twitter

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tropical islands.

I hate internet cafes.They're absolutley disgusting. Ugh.

I don't want to think about all the people who have touched this keyboard. This screen resolution might make me cry. The version of Internet Explorer is so cringe worthy. Is tabbed browsing really too much to ask for?

What's more, it hurts being this close to a computer without WOW installed, or even Aion. (Funny side note: I've been offline for two hours, and I come back to find my guild has started playing Aion. Two days ago, they hated the idea of playing it.)

To make matters even worse, I'm on a tropical island. Sure, it's the first time I've been off the tiny little boat I'm living on with my family, but it's sunny. ... I'm still pale as anything, though. White, nerdy skin = WIN. If I can't be a nerd here, I'll damn well look like a nerd.

Ugh. I'll be gaming again on Friday, thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment